Monday, September 15, 2008

Arab

What a wonderful show in Arab this weekend! It was short and sweet, and considering the gas situation, it was a wonderful turnout. I love and enjoy Arab so much and the people are delightful! I look forward to the Mother's Club show as always.
I was headed to Tupelo but being a girl travelling by herself, everyone was a little worried that I would have a gas shortage, but I will try it next month.
If anyone has any suggestions on new pieces they would love to see, please email me as I am always looking to try something fun and new and love to take on the challenge!
As soon as my computer gets back from the fix it place, I will be working on a new website I hope. Until tomorrow, or whenever I am blessed enough to write another entry, may you live life, live it freely, in a continual pursuit of happiness!

No comments: