Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Divine Divorce

I guess some of my dear friends are somewhat surprised at my change in life's circumstances. It has been a very reverent thing. I for one made a vow forever, or so I thought. I knew I meant it with all my heart, but that was just it. It was only all of my heart that I knew at the time. When I realized that my heart was completely just worldly, I knew I was in for a complete change of life. It was sincere, and God was merciful, because he knew I was as sincere as I knew how to be. Isn't that worth everything? Sincerity and reverence? I tried so hard to not make a mistake that it was exactly what I did, but then that is only if you believe in mistakes. Don't all things work together for good for those called according to His purpose, and aren't ALL things for His purpose - so that must mean that ALL things, not just some, work together for good! The distributive property in math states if a = b and b = c, then a must = c. I think it is amazing how The Divine shows up in mathematics also!!! Clearly it shows up everywhere when we just start noticing!! It is so wondeful, but back to the divorce, it has been hard, going from a man-made life into a divine one. There hasn't been a single day that I haven't cried, and to depths that I didn't know I could cry, but these tears are different. They are hopeful, and each time I get up off of my knees or the floor from crying, and start going about my everyday activities, I notice a new freedom. I am so grateful for that new freedom. May the Lord bless and keep you and make his face to shine upon you! I love you.

No comments: